Government Sun Control Window Films
Natural sunlight plays a huge role in energy conservation, illuminating spaces and increasing the comfort of any room. However, the sun can also create high levels of heat and damage fabrics, art, and other valuable materials as well. Ultraviolet Rays can also be harmful to the human skin in large amounts. In order to have all the advantages of the sun’s rays without all the damaging effects, people are turning to government sun control window film. This product controls the costs of energy that come with maintaining a pleasant and friendly internal environment.
This advanced form of solar technology is a completely clear film that does not inhibit vision in any way. However, the heat that it reflects away from your interior is ideal. The visual appearance of your building and interiors is not altered in any way. Government sun control window film can also be ordered in a variety of shades to match the glass that you already have in place. With multiple choices at hand, you can let in up to 70 percent of the visible light that is naturally striking the window pane. In terms of reflectivity, this product actually has lower ratings than any form of conventional glass. There are also several choices when it comes to the type of film that you choose. The ceramic series offers extreme durability while the night vision series enhances visibility at night on top of providing protection and privacy during the day.
- The ultimate in high technology, offering clear film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for your building
- Designed not to change the appearance of your building
- Clear to lightly tinted, allows up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
- Reflectivity that’s actually lower than glass
Learn more about the full line of Prestige Series Window Films.
- Nano-ceramic technology combines excellent heat rejection with amazing clarity
- Allows up to 50% of the visible light through your windows
- Moderately tinted, providing additional glare reduction with minimal change in appearance
Learn more about the full line of Ceramic Series Window Films.
- Dual reflective technology provides daytime privacy while allowing easier viewing outside at night
- Allows up to 35% of the visible light through your windows
- Additional tint provides excellent heat rejection and offers the best glare reduction
- Graffiti management: save money when you replace only the window film that was vandalized instead of the expensive glass beneath the film
Learn more about the full line of Night Vision Series Window Films.